AS-1001 Fire Retardant Sealant
• 4 Hours Fire Rating
• Smoke, Fume and Water Resistant
• Easy Clean Up with Water
AS1001- Fire Retardant Sealant is acrylic based firestop sealant that provides movement capability in fire rated joint applications. It will transfer into foam above 200°C and it compliant with fire rating specification of BS EN 1366-4: 2006. It is almost odour free and is not corrosive towards metals. After applications, it forms a tough plastic elastic rubber by evaporation of water from the sealant.
Especially for indoor joints where high demands are to be met as a fire resistant seal:
Now available on LAZADA
- Joints in fire retardant constructions in buildings, houses and ships.
- Perimeter pointing around door and window frames, concrete and brickwork.
- Joints between walls and ceilings.
- Joints around pipe and cable work.
- Joint dimensions do have effect on the fire retarding properties. The deeper the joints are sealed, the better the fire retarding properties.
- In general, it will show good adhesion without a primer on building materials like concrete, brickworks, painted wood, anodized aluminium and uPVC.
Danh mục bạn quan tâm
Có thể bạn quan tâm
R065 High performance mixing paddle
RF155 skim extra force for surface defect repair
RF102 acrylic skim | flexible, no crack, sandable and paintable
RF143 primer bonding removing dust, reducing shrinkage
FX55 hybrid lightweight panel jointing compound
RF134 Crack Repair Kit | Precast hybrid joint compound
AS-4002 PREMIER CONSTRUCTION SEALANT
Weatherseal silicone sealant AS207
All purpose sealant AS-201
MS sealant | Crack repair solution