Gaps sealer AS-1000
Gap sealer AS-1000 is a versatile, economical, environmentally friendly acrylic sealant for general
purpose caulking and sealing applications. Gaps Sealer AS-1000 is paintable and has good adhesion to most porous surfaces. It is formulated with good body thus able to withstand pressure during the installation. It is suitable for sealing gaps and joints where slight movements or vibration, if occurred, could causes conventional, non-elastic fillers and putties to crack and fall off. It can be applied smoothly and easily and can be cleaned up with water.
- ASTM C920 compliant
- ±12.5% movement capability
- Non-corrosive/ Non-staining
- Excellent adhesion to various surfaces
- General sealing applications: door and window joints, cabinet and wardrobe installation, skirting of
wood flooring, etc.
- Suitable for various substrates: metal, PVC, wood, concrete, gypsum boards, reinforced cement
boards, marble, etc.
| Not recommed for:
⊗ Below waterline or permanent water immersion.
⊗ Traffic areas subject to abrasion.
⊗ Joint movement of more than 12.5%.
⊗ Outdoors if it is expected to rain within two hours of sealant application.
Cartridge per carton
|Cartridge 450 gr||24|