RF155 skim extra force for surface defect repair
It is a mixture of powder based on special cement, fiber and special additives, designed to be mixed with water for surface repairing such as grooves, seams, fine cracks and rock pockets on concrete surface and also repair joints of fiber cement and precast concrete. It is easy to apply and fast dry, good adhesion strength, flexibility and good weather resistance. It can be used both interior and exterior, walls and ceilings with good bonding to cementitious substrates and durable hard wearing surface. It is perfectly smooth finish and also possible to be exposed or painted.
- Good adhesion and flexibility
- Easy to apply and fast dry
- Can be sanded easily
- Perfectly smooth finish
- Durable hard wearing surface
- Good weather resistance
- Multi-layer coated without cracking
- Possible to be exposed or painted
- Interior and exterior use
1. The surface must be structurally sound, free from dust, grease and other loose contaminates.
If the job site is hot or windy dampen dry surface before application.
2. Mix 20 kg. of RHINOZ Skim Extra Force with 6.0 – 6.5 litre of clean water until a homogenous mixture is achieved. Leave the mixture to stand for several minutes.
3. Apply the mixture to the prepared substrate with steel trowel or putty knife. One or more coats may be
applied depending on the desired finish, sanding may be required to obtain an even higher degree of
4. Allow 1-2 hours between coats and pre-covering curing time 1-2 days.
( Depending on the thickness and atmospheric conditions )
5. Clean tools with water before the product dries
Store in a dry place with shelf life 1 year in the original unopened packing
Base : Special cement
Appearance : Grey powder
Density : 1.3 – 1.5 g/cm3
Mixing ratio : 20 kg. of Skim Extra Force with 6.0 – 6.5 litre of clean water ( 100/30-33 by wt. )
Dry to recoat : 1 – 2 hours ( Depending on ambient conditions and thickness )
Dry to sand : 12 – 24 hours ( Depending on ambient conditions and thickness )
Bond strength : 1.0 N/mm2 ( ASTM D4541 )
Coverage : 1.3 kg./m2 /mm.